Today you’ll find a deal on a Bowflex adjustable kettlebell, a discounted Vitamix FoodCycler and discounted equipment from The North Face. All that and more below.
† 399.95 $284.99 at Amazon
Do you want to reduce your kitchen waste? The Vitamix FoodCycler is a countertop device that breaks down food scraps (including chicken bones!) in just hours. Like magic, you have a nutrient-rich fertilizer that mixes with soil to nourish your garden. Quiet, compact and odorless, the FoodCycler is a great investment — especially at this low price.
$199 $99.99 at Amazon
Upgrade your home workouts with the Bowflex adjustable kettlebell. This handy and compact kettlebell has six weight settings, so you can switch seamlessly between exercises. Just turn the dial and you’ve got an enviable gym setup for a variety of muscle-building exercises.
$25 Starting at $17.99 at Woot!
Spring is just around the corner, but it’s never a bad time to stock up on quality outdoor clothing from The North Face. Right now, Woot! offers a variety of jackets and tops for men and women with discounts of up to 60%. Get ready for your next camping trip with a high-quality fleece, zip-up or pullover at impressively low prices.
$119.99 $49.99 at Amazon
Amazon’s latest version of the Echo Buds lets you take Alexa on the go — and now they’re on sale. When you pick up your pair (with a wired charging case) from the mega-retailer now, you could score a big deal — this price beats our previous low by $10.
$250 Starting at $199.99 at Amazon
Combining sleek aesthetics, solid performance, and a reasonable price tag, the Cuisinart SM-50 was our testers’ choice for the most affordable stand mixer. Now starting at just $199.99 at Amazon, it’s an even better choice for your kitchen and your wallet. You can create new baking projects in no time.
• Stock up on Dove deodorant, Dollar Shave Club razors and blades, and Dove shampoo — the staples you’ll be using anyway — during Amazon’s personal care sale.
• Satisfy (or stimulate) your appetite for M&Ms with Woot!’s candy sale, with M&M Mini’s candy bar packs, 100-calorie packs of regular M&Ms and 34-ounce bags of peanut butter M&M heaven.
• Adidas sneakers are now on sale on Amazon, including $37.70 Cloudfoam running shoes, $20.10 kids soccer shoes and the famous Adissage flip flop sandals for $15.30.
• Accidents happen, so be prepared with a first aid kit. Lifeline first aid kits are now 30% off at Lowe’s.
• Boost your gaming game with a huge sale of Razer gaming accessories including headphones, keyboards and more at Best Buy.
• Get seamless Wi-Fi connectivity with the Netgear Orbi system, now for just $299.99.
• Stuart Weitzman’s sales are gold for shoe lovers, and now you can get 25% off spring styles with the code SPRINGSHOES25. Shop it quickly, because today is the last day.
• Amazon is currently offering a match for the lowest price we’ve seen on the Levoit Core 600S air purifier – it cleans up to 1,588 square feet of air and it’s now $50 off.
• Load up on all the kitchen accessories you’ve been putting off until now to buy during the Amazon sale: there’s discounts on Faberware salad spinners, lazy Susans for the pantry, Stasher storage bags and more.
• Get up to 50% off your new favorite glasses — all the while getting a new spring vibe — during the EyeBuyDirect sale.
15% off sitewide
You’ll sleep soundly knowing you’ve made big savings on mattresses, bedding and decor during Allswell’s latest sitewide sale. Use the code SLEEPY15 to get 15% off a range of blankets, pillows, comforters, sheets and more, many in contemporary patterns that will boost the look of your space and your level of comfort before bed. Not to mention, the brand makes a line of hybrid mattresses that are sure to leave you dreaming this fall.
Buy one, get one for $10 on select styles
Right now, Reebok is offering a BOGO deal on a variety of men’s and women’s athletic apparel and accessories: buy one item and get another for just $10. If you want some of your worn-out ’90s athletic gear replaced (we don’t judge), this is a perfect opportunity to stock up on quality pieces suitable for any activity.
Our testers’ favorite non-stick pan, the T-fal Ultimate, is the lowest price we’ve seen since Black Friday. The depth of this pan allows for versatile use, from cooking basic casserole foods like eggs and meat to recipes you’d normally reserve for pots like rice and stews.
SanDisk Extreme Pro Portable SSD (4TB)
The best way to back up your data is with an external drive. Keep everything safe with our premium pick for the best external hard drive from SanDisk. The durable construction of this model offers drop protection of up to 6.5 feet, making it perfect for on-the-go use. The 1TB, 2TB and 4TB options are all currently discounted. For those looking for a premium hard drive, the SanDisk won’t disappoint.
Lively offers intimates on the cutting edge of style and comfort. The popular striped mesh bralette, strapless non-wired bra and all-day briefs are just some of the items on sale now at 50% off as part of Lively’s Spring Cleaning Sale. Lively also offers swimwear, activewear, pyjamas and maternity styles, so treat yourself to dreamy luxury today.
Scrub Daddy sponges are wildly popular, and for good reason. The Scrub Mommy version, currently available for a pack of three, is half FlexTexture scrubber, half ResoFoam sponge, making it ideal for any cleaning job. In addition, they are available in three different colors for color-coded cleaning tasks and can even remain odorless for up to eight weeks if properly maintained and cleaned. This is the lowest price we’ve seen for this handy cleaning tool.
Home cooks rejoice: A go-to retailer for stylish kitchen products, Sur La Table offers hundreds of popular items at deep discounts, thanks to a massive warehouse sale. From Le Creuset to All-Clad, all the best brands get up to 50% off. Save money and fulfill all your cooking needs in one place – you’ll be cooking up a storm in no time.
Our testers loved the Kuhn Rikon pressure cooker, thanks to its versatility and ease of use. While it’s one of the more expensive options we recommend, we think it’s worth the cost, especially at a discount. Right now, you can save a few bucks if you buy through Amazon. With the simple push of a button you have delicious stews, rice and everything your heart desires.
Pretty much everyone agrees: The Blue Yeti mic is the best mid-range mic out there. Whether you’re podcasting, streaming, or anything in between, the Blue Yeti offers superior sound quality and a variety of useful features and controls. Priced at just under $90 at Amazon, this microphone is a smart buy for any home setup.