Founded in 2014, No Sheet Music is the production music division of Wisebuddah, Europe’s specialist in creative sonic branding for radio networks around the world.
Best known for its authentic contemporary and commercial styles of music, No Sheet Music offers a well-rounded catalog created for its wide spectrum of TV productions and advertising clients.
Written by some of the world’s most exciting artists and producers, our catalog features over 3,500 songs, with a further 80 albums due out in 2022.
As our customer base grows, we are looking to expand the business development team with a Music Supervisor/ Business Development Manager.
The role will be responsible for driving the growth of No Sheet Music’s advertising client base through creative music pitches and generating new leads. The successful candidate will manage custom composition projects from start to finish, negotiate licensing terms and proactively pitch music from our non-sheet catalogs and cover songs to the brand/advertising industry.
Main responsibilities and responsibilities:
- Account management for NSM’s advertising customer base.
- Driving new business growth through proactive lead generation.
- Proactive creative/music pitches in the UK advertising landscape.
- Developing strong high-level relationships within the UK advertising industry, particularly with an assigned client list.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments in the company on music commissioning.
- Attend key industry events and fairs.
- Supporting the Creative Director in achieving department and company objectives.
We are looking for a teammate who is as passionate about music, media and customer service as we are all. Someone who breathes a wide variety of music genres and gets a kick out of all things media, especially advertising and branded content.
As a small team, we need everyone to be at their best. We want to work with people who can prioritize effectively, are commercially minded, eager to learn and always strive to provide the best customer service.
- Minimum of three years experience in the music or advertising industry.
- Proven track record in winning music pitches and licensing negotiations.
- In-depth understanding of music rights and expert music knowledge.
- Excellent proactive customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to: [email protected]